HI, recently I have come across an issue related to SSRS report data not showing for a user, even after full access is assigned with in the privileges
New privilege was created with menu item access ‘Delete’ i.e full access
This privilege is assigned to specific role to open the report. But when open report , SSRS report show blank data
Note: When try to open the report via Admin, the record was shown correctly, and even i tried to debug the ‘process-report’ method with limited permission and found out that data is populating correctly in to the temporary table.
Resolution: Explicit permissions were given to the table , under Priviliges>permissions>table. I added the table and gave Effectiveaccess – readonly
Result: Report started showing data